Crazy, fun, & my friend!

I owe this smiling woman more than I ever could explain...

One lonely night, in a chat room, far, far away... I met a stranger I was later honored to call my bestest!

Friendships aren't always made from 3,000 miles away, but when they are...WATCH OUT!

I loved this woman before I hugged her & had no idea that after that first hug that there was room for more love, but there was!

Michelle and I hit it off and never looked back; plane tickets, costly phone bills, lotsa stamps & almost all the ink msn had to offer were just the beginning. We shared everything, including a middle name ( her first name wasn't Michelle, but she preferred to go by it) & our last names were strangely similar. We'd talk from my sundown to her sun up. We'd sit online & make silly faces and do crazy dances for each other on video-cam...all this even before 'meeting' in person.

Oh the stories and pictures I have to share...I could go on forever and a day about this awesome woman and the friendship we shared, maybe one day I will ( gosh i hope google has a lot of ink!!).

Just thinking about you a lot today Shelley, wanted to say thank you for everything and then some... I miss and love you from here to there with no stops in between!


R.I.P. Ms. Dawn Michelle
October 2,1971 - June 4,2005

Comments